The number of email reminders sent every day can be big and sometimes it may be frustrating to try to have control over all of them. Bookappo is now offering a simple feature called “Statistics”. This feature enables all users to see the status of all email reminders, whether they are sent, expired, failed or waiting. Combined with other features such as one-click resend, fast reminder text editor and easy search tool, it makes for a great addition to our appointment scheduling software.
On the following lines, we will show you, how “Statistics” work and how to fully take advantage of what it offers.
1. Statistics can be accessed via clicking on the Statistics button on your main bar in Bookappo.
2. Immediatly, you will see a list of all email reminders. You can search for particular emails by choosing for instance the date(A), writting the email address(B) or by writing the subject of the email(C) (e.g. Appointment Confirmation) or choosing the email status(D) itself.
3. Email text editor is also included in Statistics and allows you to easily edit the chosen email and then resend it.
Facebook is a big part of marketing of almost all businesses. It enables them to interact with clients, share news about their product and further promote it. With Bookappo’s latest feature, it also becomes an efficient appointment booking tool. A variation of BookNow button is now available for you to add to your Facebook business page. It allows your clients to book appointments conveniently without having to leave the website.
Adding the button is easy and quick. Read the following section and learn how to do it.
1. Log in to your Bookappo account and go to ‘MARKETING’. Here, select ‘Add BookNow Button to your webpage’.
2. Read the instructions carefully. After you finish reading, click on ‘Add Bookappo to Your Page’.
NOTE: If you wish to create your Facebook business page first, click on ‘Create one now’.
3. Next, select a Facebook business page where you want to place the button.
NOTE: BookNow button is not available for personal pages.
4. Next, you need to write the email you are using to log into your Bookappo account. This will connect your Facebook BookNow button with your Bookappo account.
5. After clicking on ‘Confirm’ your BookNow button will be added to your page and ready to be used by your clients.
One of the most important features of any online scheduling software is customizability. In order to provide even better services, Bookappo introduces new, better and improved online scheduling for your clients.
With the use of new booking form and interface, booking appointments becomes much easier. You can now create it yourself, exactly for the needs of your business and clients.
The possibility of creating a custom form gives an advantage to you as well. You can now use it not only to collect necessary details about your clients, but also to receive feedback from them or allow them to use promotional codes if you use daily deals websites such as Groupon or Living Social. By doing that, you can easily improve your services and marketing.
In the following part, we will take a look on options you have when creating and customizing your appointment booking form.
The customization can be divided into three parts:
In this section you can choose preferred form of communication with your client. Either by email or telephone, both email and telephone or by telephone or email only.
It wouldn’t be a good custom form if you didn’t have a chance to create your own questions you want clients to answer or details you want them to fill in. By clicking on ‘Add field’ you get the chance to create a new field.
There are three types of fields available for you – text, check-box and multiple check-box. There is a number of choices and options already pre-set for you; such as ‘address’ or ‘notes’. Ticking in the ‘Required’ box will make that field obligatory for your clients to fill in.
NOTE: You can edit or rename both pre-set and your custom fields to fit exactly your needs. Also, you can move fields in your form by clicking on ‘Move Up’ or ‘Move Down’ buttons to customize the order in which the fields appear in form on your mini-website.
Last but not least part is the Message. This field has a form of a text editor. It allows you to write a message to your clients. This will appear before they finalize the appointment scheduling. You can use it for giving your clients any last information, such as where to park, or if they should come few minutes in advance.
In order to provide better services for our clients, we are introducing easy online appointment scheduling from your iPhone or Android mobile devices. The process is straight-forward and intuitive. The following section will show you how to schedule an appointment in just a few easy steps.
NOTE: The exact same version and interface is used for Android devices.
1. After clicking on BookNow button, a simplified version of the mini-website of the business will appear. Here just select a service you want to make an appointment for.
2. On the following page, select a staff member you wish to make an appointment with.
3. Next step is selecting a day/date of your appointment. The number in brackets shows how many free appointment slots the selected staff member has.
4. After selecting a date, next step is selecting the time of your appointment.
5. The final step is adding your personal details, email and a telephone number. You can also write a note with details or special requests.
6. After selecting Confirm, your appointment will be scheduled and a short overview will appear. You will receive an email with the appointment confirmation as well. You can then schedule another appointment or leave.