Bookappo introduced a new booking form for bigger convenience of you and your clients. It is now fully customizable and ready for use in many business fields. It was an understandable move on our part, as we know how crucial the information and details you get from your clients can be for you. Custom booking form however, enables you to kill more than two birds with one stone. Here is how.
The problem that a lot of businesses seems to be having is on one hand hard to deal with, but on the other easy to find a solution to. Many businesses or companies are taking advantage of many second party products. As of late, it has been for instance the ‘product’ in form of daily deals websites. Using these has a downside though. Dealing with daily deals websites and quite possibly every new product, software etc. your business uses, means dealing with more paperwork, phone calls or perhaps hiring a new staff, which costs time and money.
If we take daily deals as an example, the problem here is handling with hundreds of promotional codes, that your clients are giving you in order to get their discount. You need to write them down, find out, if they are genuine and so on, and all of that maybe during an appointment, when you should be rather focusing on your client. The easy solution you may be looking for is the aforementioned custom booking form. It allows you to add exactly the fields you need, including special fields for promotional codes, which will appear in your calendar right after your client confirms the appointment. This will give you enough time to prepare all the paperwork or discounts beforehand. Another possible example is for instance for the owners of car services where specific details are required. Details such as giving the name of the car manufacturer, type and an exact description of the problem the client is having with it. Information which is vital for technicians in case there is a spare part missing and needs to be ordered. By adding a multiple choice field, you can allow your clients to choose from your predetermined options. In case of car services it can be for example a type of engine. Although we gave specific examples in this article, it does not mean this custom booking form is aimed only on particular businesses. It is the exact opposite. The possibility of creating a custom fields is without any boundaries and it is completely up to you how you decide to customize your booking form.
Instead of making you deal with all the work individually, Bookappo tries to make it easier for you and merges some of the most crucial aspects of business managing together into few features that are fully automatized and work in real-time.
One of the most important features of any online scheduling software is customizability. In order to provide even better services, Bookappo introduces new, better and improved online scheduling for your clients.
With the use of new booking form and interface, booking appointments becomes much easier. You can now create it yourself, exactly for the needs of your business and clients.
The possibility of creating a custom form gives an advantage to you as well. You can now use it not only to collect necessary details about your clients, but also to receive feedback from them or allow them to use promotional codes if you use daily deals websites such as Groupon or Living Social. By doing that, you can easily improve your services and marketing.
In the following part, we will take a look on options you have when creating and customizing your appointment booking form.
The customization can be divided into three parts:
1. Contact In this section you can choose preferred form of communication with your client. Either by email or telephone, both email and telephone or by telephone or email only.
2. Details It wouldn’t be a good custom form if you didn’t have a chance to create your own questions you want clients to answer or details you want them to fill in. By clicking on ‘Add field’ you get the chance to create a new field.
There are three types of fields available for you – text, check-box and multiple check-box. There is a number of choices and options already pre-set for you; such as ‘address’ or ‘notes’. Ticking in the ‘Required’ box will make that field obligatory for your clients to fill in.
NOTE: You can edit or rename both pre-set and your custom fields to fit exactly your needs. Also, you can move fields in your form by clicking on ‘Move Up’ or ‘Move Down’ buttons to customize the order in which the fields appear in form on your mini-website.
3. Message Last but not least part is the Message. This field has a form of a text editor. It allows you to write a message to your clients. This will appear before they finalize the appointment scheduling. You can use it for giving your clients any last information, such as where to park, or if they should come few minutes in advance.
Your calendar serves as a great scheduling software tool to easily see appointments, organize your staff and manage your business. Although showing appointments is its primary function, it allows you much more. It enables you to schedule your own events for any particular day or edit the existing ones.
A classic scheduled appointment that was either created online by a client using your mini-website or by you or your staff in the calendar. It can either be a single appointment or it can be set as a recurring one.
This is created by you or a staff member in the calendar. Personal Time feature enables you or your staff member to easily schedule absences, lunch breakes or any other types of personal time. Same as the appointment, you can also set is as a recurring event.
NOTE: The mini-website of your business will update to prevent your clients from booking an appointment in time of your Personal time.
You can also add a Personal note to your calendar. You can set it in the Personal Time menu. It will appear under the date in the calendar. It is clearly visible and can serve for example as a reminder. This feature is only for you or the staff member and does not prevent clients from booking appointments online.
In order to provide better services for our clients, we are introducing easy online appointment scheduling from your iPhone or Android mobile devices. The process is straight-forward and intuitive. The following section will show you how to schedule an appointment in just a few easy steps.
NOTE: The exact same version and interface is used for Android devices.
1. After clicking on BookNow button, a simplified version of the mini-website of the business will appear. Here just select a service you want to make an appointment for.
2. On the following page, select a staff member you wish to make an appointment with.
3. Next step is selecting a day/date of your appointment. The number in brackets shows how many free appointment slots the selected staff member has.
4. After selecting a date, next step is selecting the time of your appointment.
5. The final step is adding your personal details, email and a telephone number. You can also write a note with details or special requests.
6. After selecting Confirm, your appointment will be scheduled and a short overview will appear. You will receive an email with the appointment confirmation as well. You can then schedule another appointment or leave.
Creating and assigning a new staff member to a group or service in your appointment scheduler is easy and intuitive. Groups help you to make your staff register clearly organized. Your staff members can be assigned to one or numerous services according to their schooling. You can also set if your new staff will be available for online appointment booking or not.
The following video will guide you through the whole process.