Facebook is a big part of marketing of almost all businesses. It enables them to interact with clients, share news about their product and further promote it. With Bookappo’s latest feature, it also becomes an efficient appointment booking tool. A variation of BookNow button is now available for you to add to your Facebook business page. It allows your clients to book appointments conveniently without having to leave the website.
Adding the button is easy and quick. Read the following section and learn how to do it.
1. Log in to your Bookappo account and go to ‘MARKETING’. Here, select ‘Add BookNow Button to your webpage’.
2. Read the instructions carefully. After you finish reading, click on ‘Add Bookappo to Your Page’.
NOTE: If you wish to create your Facebook business page first, click on ‘Create one now’.
3. Next, select a Facebook business page where you want to place the button.
NOTE: BookNow button is not available for personal pages.
4. Next, you need to write the email you are using to log into your Bookappo account. This will connect your Facebook BookNow button with your Bookappo account.
5. After clicking on ‘Confirm’ your BookNow button will be added to your page and ready to be used by your clients.
In order to provide better services for our clients, we are introducing easy online appointment scheduling from your iPhone or Android mobile devices. The process is straight-forward and intuitive. The following section will show you how to schedule an appointment in just a few easy steps.
NOTE: The exact same version and interface is used for Android devices.
1. After clicking on BookNow button, a simplified version of the mini-website of the business will appear. Here just select a service you want to make an appointment for.
2. On the following page, select a staff member you wish to make an appointment with.
3. Next step is selecting a day/date of your appointment. The number in brackets shows how many free appointment slots the selected staff member has.
4. After selecting a date, next step is selecting the time of your appointment.
5. The final step is adding your personal details, email and a telephone number. You can also write a note with details or special requests.
6. After selecting Confirm, your appointment will be scheduled and a short overview will appear. You will receive an email with the appointment confirmation as well. You can then schedule another appointment or leave.
Booking appointments online for your clients is easy and intuitive process. When your clients click on the BookNow button on your website, it automatically redirects them to your custom mini-website. Clients choose a date and time of the appointment, fill in necessary details and write their email address where the appointment confirmation and reminder will be sent.
To help you introduce your clients to the Online Appoinment Scheduling with Bookappo, you can use the following step-by-step tutorial video.
When your online appointment scheduling is activated, you can add a BookNow button to your website. After you log in to your Bookappo account, click on the Marketing and select Add BookNow to your website. Here you just have to select how you want the button to look and copy and paste the whole code bellow to your website body section. Or in case you have a website developer, send him the code and he will do it for you. Now you have a BookNow button on your website ready for online appointment booking from your clients.
Once you have your BookNow button, you can easily invite your Facebook fans and clients to book online